Interested in Holy Yoga? Read all about it:
Holy Yoga is a beautiful combination of breath and movement and worship. The asanas, or postures, are practiced to Christian music, surrounded by prayer and a scripture is chosen to meditate upon.
Learning to get quiet on my mat with Holy Yoga has enhanced my life in so many ways. I am stronger physically, I’ve learned the calming power of full complete breaths, and my relationship with the Lord has deepened as I’ve learned to meditate and worship with my body.
Traditional yoga is good, but Holy Yoga is a life-changer.
- Holy Yoga is for Everyone-even You![ ]
- How to Take a Sabbatical[ ]
- Just Breathe[ ]
- Holy Yoga Moment.....[ ]
- Where do You Go To Fill the Empty?[ ]
- A Bird Sweetly Singing.....[ ]
- Blessings in the Mess[ ]
- Faith and Divine Appointments[ ]
- Run. Don't Walk to Holy Yoga Class![ ]
- This Body, A Temple?[ ]