This post is part of my 31 Days of Transformation series. To read the rest of the series, click the tab above.
Our day today began EARLY, while it was still dark, as we headed across the state border for the Covered Bridge Festival in Parke County, Indiana.
I am a relative newbie at this event. I was not impressed the first time I attended many years ago. This time, I went with Amanda, who should be a tour guide there. She drove us past lots and lots of vendors and took us right to the ones she knew we would all like.
Nothing like being with a pro to transform a bad impression to a good one!
Here are some of my favorite pics of our day………
Here is what came home with me……..
- a funky, cool shelf for my bathroom that I want to fill with old clocks, as soon as I get some!
- adorable American girl doll clothes (shhh! Christmas presents)
- long black shutters for my kitchen
- boots I couldn’t resist at TJ Maxx
- a cute necklace made by Spoonalicious, forgot to take pic
Hope your Friday was a special one, too!