I am looking at this beauty this morning. Love it.
I am totally copying this morning from one of my blogs, A Thrifted Market, and doing a 25 things about me list. Here goes…..
1. I love junior high kids. I taught junior high language arts for many years and miss their spontaneity and creativity now that I am no longer teaching.
2. I swore I would never marry a farmer; I have been happily married to one for 35 years.
3. I am enrolled in Bible Study Fellowship for the first time and we are studying the book of Acts. I love it.
4. Peonies are my favorite flower. I love their smell, their color, their poofy blossoms.
5. I would love to have a vintage station wagon or pick-up truck.
6. I am not competitive. If you want to win, I will let you.
7. I tend to be a procrastinator. I wish I wasn’t.
8. Cookies fresh from the oven are my favorite dessert.
9. 30A in Florida is one of my most favorite places on earth.
10. I was one of 3 girls and had 3 boys of my own and now have 3 granddaughters.
11. I have had the same best friend since I was in first grade.
12. I love Beth Moore Bible studies.
13. I love to go to the movies in the afternoon. It seems like a little mini-vacation. I hardly ever go to one though.
14. My feet are always cold.
15. I would like to run a mini-marathon some day. Okay. I would like to be able to say I ran a mini-marathon some day.
16. I would like to repaint and update most of our house.
17. I enjoy mowing our four acre yard-in the country we call it a yard not a lawn.
18. Anthropologie and J Crew are two of my favorite stores even though I don’t buy much from either. I seldom buy clothes that aren’t on sale.
19. I love the Anne of Green Gables books.
20. It makes me sad when people talk negatively about their in-laws. I think it is because I want my daughters-in-law to love our family like we love them.
21. Brad and I got engaged on the first day of spring.
22. I love yoga and want to become a certified instructor.
23. I want to encourage you to become an organ donor. My baby sister had a double lung transplant almost 16 years ago. It saved her life, of course. Life-pass it on!
24. I like to play board games and card games. I don’t have to win though-see #6.
25. I had the chance to meet my first blogging friend yesterday, Michelle from Vintage Junky. I hope I didn’t freak her out with my gushing and hugging. She didn’t know we were close! I feel like I know my blogging friends, but I don’t really, do I?!
I took lots of pictures of her shop in Nashville and will post them and the goodies I bought from her soon.
Enjoy your Sunday afternoon. Spring is just around the corner!
I’m linking up to Debbiedoo’s Newbie Party. Go check it out!